We will help;
- Be prepared to give an explanation of any proposed treatment.
- Refer you to a consultant if we feel it is in your best interest.
- Provide emergency care to people within our practice area.
- Give you full information about services we offer.
- Give you access to your health records after 1991 if appropriate.
- Ensure that our staff maintain strict confidence of these records.
Zero Tolerance Against Staff/Patient Abuse
By not showing any form of violence or aggression towards our staff as this will result in removal from the premises and our register.
Records are confidential to each patient. Access will be given to patients own records by a written request addressed to either the GP or the Practice Manager, Jackie Dorman. The practice has a duty of care to their patients in maintaining the confidentiality of their records.
Redbridge Primary Care Trust
Becketts House 2 – 14 Ilford Hill, Ilford, Essex IG1 2QX
Tel Number: 020 8478 5151